In today's PPC Tips 'How To' blog we will show you how you can create a custom audience for Google Ads directly in HubSpot.
These blogs are designed as an accompaniment to our PPC Video Training, but can also be read as a stand-alone blog.
Watch the PPC training video here:
Once you are in HubSpot, go to the top menu and click 'Marketing' then 'Ads'. Then click on 'Create Audience' at the top right. Here, you can choose between 'Website Visitors' and 'Contact List'. So we usually create an audience based on website visitors if we want to run a retargeting campaign.
- You need to then 'Select a Pixel' from the drop-down menu and then select 'Google Ads Account'. If the Google Ads account is not on the list, you will need to click 'Add Pixel' and add your Google Ads account.
- Then you need to choose the pages you want to target. You can choose all pages, a specific landing page, blog pages or multiple pages etc. Then you can select the time, say the users who visited the pages in the last 60 days, or however many days you want to select.
- Then you can name the audience, so for example you could name the audience 'website visitors last 60 days'. Then click 'Create Audience' at the bottom of the page, so this audience will be automatically added to your Google Ads account.
- Now you can create a custom audience based on your contact list. Click on 'Contact List' and then select a list from your HubSpot lists, If you want you can create a brand new list.
- Then you need to select 'Add Account' and name your audience. For example, you could name it 'Customers' and then click 'Create An Audience'.
- Once you have created the audience, you'll see the list directly in Google Ads. You won't see the name of the customers, you will only see how many people are on the list. From that list, through Google Ads, you can create look-alike audiences and you can also work on different campaigns using different custom lists.
We are experts in PPC HubSpot management and can show you how to integrate and manage your Google Ads account with HubSpot. Contact us today for a FREE PPC Review.
If you're a Tech or SaaS company looking for the latest PPC tips, tricks and tactics, visit our content hub today!